Appointments are now available for private tuition. Live face to face group classes are also running (please see our timetable for more details) with a few requirements to help us maintain a ‘covid safe space.’
We request that you:
- Wear a mask as you enter and exit the building. This can be removed whilst you are on your mat exercising or kept on if you prefer.
- Sanitise your hands at the sanitising station at the entrance to the building.
- Don’t come to a class/session if you have had a positive covid test within the past 14 days.
- Don’t come to a class/ session if you have a cold, covid-like symptoms, or feel unwell.
- Don’t come to a class/ session if you have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for covid in the past 14 days.
- Don’t come to a class/ session if someone in your household is self isolating.
We retain the right to request that you end your class/ session if the above protocols aren’t observed.
Thank you for your co-operation at this difficult time.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any of the guidelines please contact us.